Lightship 93 is a former Trinity House light vessel.
She is, Literally, a ship carrying a lighthouse tower.
Built in 1938 in riveted steel she is 134 feet long (just over 40 meters) with a breadth of 25 feet. She displays 519 tons and the tower rises 15 meters from water level.
The ship was decommissioned and sold in 2004 and she’e since been taken to the London docklands and sympathetically converted into a photographic studio and location.
The ship offers different environments with distinctive feels, ranging from the raw riveted steel of the former machine room to the cosy spaces of the gallery and mess room.
The crew’s cabins have been preserved with their original furnishings.
There are many original features on the 2 inch teak deck including bitts, ropes, and steel chain.
The tower and wheelhouse offer spectacular views over the river Thames and the Millennium Dome.
There is free parking on site.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7932 611271